Are There Anti-Trump Text Messages from Mueller's Special Counsel Members?

Originally published at: https://saraacarter.com/are-there-anti-trump-text-messages-from-muellers-special-counsel-members/

Former New York City mayor and attorney to President Trump, Rudy Giuliani said Monday he’s willing to bet that “two or three” of Mueller’s Special Counsel members have texted “horrible things about Trump.” Giuliani told Fox and Friends, “…they have to come to grips with the fact that they are…

Trump needs to stay away from that snake in the grass Mueller. From what he’s exhibited so far, he is setting a fabricated trap for Trump. Something tells me Mueller’s chance of suicide goes up if he fails to bring Trump down.

Strzok or anyone involved with this farce cannot answer any questions of course due to the omnipresent mueller investigation that should be wrapped up near the 2020 election. As long as this albatross exists nothing substantive can happen and no truths can be found. Maybe heir mueller can just pass this investigation on to another gestapo agent when he gets too old to hunt witches.

Something for us all (including myself) to think about. As we click through the daily garbage that has become the norm these days from the media, reporters and those with power over us. Never forget or shift your attention from the ONLY matter any U.S. Citizen needs to be concerned with. The United States Government , their friends and family members in the media. They are all involved, some knowingly and some unknowingly, in an unforgivable Coup. Bottom line. If those involved escape Justice. We have no Justice, period.

Of course there are, one has already been busted.

Guess what? There would have been no Mullard had not there first been lazy, or colluding FISA court judges rubber stamping whatever came their way. There is so much going on that no one has spent more than 20 seconds looking at all that mess.

The proof of this assumption is that to date not a one of them has hauled the perps before them to ask why they lied. Smacks of collusion, if you ax me, from black robed #nevertrumpers.

Harrumph! UPVOTE! …

You are absolutely correct, that is their plan, but only because they are spoiled, amateurish, and desperate.

Trump just has no reason to show any hand before election.

For Jeff to be less than 80% on board, Trump would have to be either against MAGA (cringe, possible I suppose) or would be signing the [comfortable] future of his whole family away.
I personally think the second is impossible and the first I don’t even know how to evaluate.

An optimist! I was thinking more along the Death Star completion timeline.